Monday, May 14, 2007

Grilled Steak


Grilled Steak

juicy steaks
barbecue sauce

Season one side of steak generously. Place on grill, seasoned side down. Season top of steak generously. Grill to desired doneness. Brush with barbecue sauce about 2 minutes before removing from grill.


I love that the McCormick brand puts on their labels whether a product contains gluten or not. When I called about this one, they assured me that anytime a product has wheat, oats, barley, or rye, it will say it on the package. Otherwise, it's gluten free. Isn't it great how convienent that is?
My husband imports Cattleboyz Barbecue Sauce from Calgary, Alberta. It is also gluten-free and delicious. You can order it online, or have relatives from Canada send it to you.

2 comments:

liz said...

We love that spice on pork chops (thanks to your mom)- I wouldn't have thought about adding bbw sauce. awesome.

Melony said...

We like our steak saucy, but I'm sure it's good without. We use the Montreal Chicken seasoning for pork chops and, of course, chicken.