Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bread

Since opening up kill.the.gluten in April of 2007, we have gotten well over a dozen emails asking us about bread. How to make it, special tips, and guidance. I am honest to say I will never be an expert on making bread. I buy gluten-free bread from Whole Foods. I am a bit of a cheater that way. Maybe someday I will have the desire to tackle such a feat. And when I do, I will check out this excellent post about making bread over at gluten a go go.

So those of you yearning to make bread, give her site a go!

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I had been with out a slice of bread for a long while because I was unable to find gluten free and egg free. Well, last week at whole foods I found one and it was OK. Everyone keeps saying to bake my own. I agree with you- no-it just ain't worth the effort to me!

michelle said...

I have tried and tried and never have succeeded in a really good bread. We cheat and buy it too. Oh, trader joes does have really good rice tortillas though.

شركة تنظيف said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزنات بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالجبيل
شركه عزل مائى بالجبيل