Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bacon Ranch Salad


Bacon Ranch Salad
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Eggs, hard boiled and diced
Colby Jack cheese, shredded
Tomatoes, chopped
Salad, bagged
Ranch dressing
Salt and Pepper
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy.
This is like one of those side salads you get at a BBQ restaurant that is really not a side salad but a meal. It is sooo good, and this coming from a person who doesn't even like ranch dressing all that much. I love that this is an easy gluten free meal when I don't have a ton of time, or energy.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for the reminder, I often forget about the simple good nutrious meals. I get too involved with thinking big. I like this salad a lot. I have added craisins to my salads and used honey mustard dressing for a different taste.

liz said...

i would eat this every day if i kept these ingredients on hand. new grocery list needed in my house. yum!

Denise said...

what kind of ranch are you using?