Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cheesy Chili Dip


Not my recipe, I saw it on the back of a package of Philadelphia cream cheese. At first I was not impressed with the sound of it. But, I tried it, simply because I had all of the ingredients. All I can say is, YUM. Click here to see a better picture of it. Serve it with tortilla chips or gluten free crackers.
Stagg chili is gluten free and it's the best kind of canned chili I have found. Click here to get a list of Hormel products that are gluten free.


Cheesy Chili Dip


1 (8 oz) package cream cheese

1 (15 oz) can Stagg chili, Dynamite hot style

1/4 cup cheddar cheese


Place block of cream cheese on a microwave safe plate. Pour chili over top. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.

3 comments:

Mumsy said...

That sounds SO good. Yum!!!

liz said...

lindsey- remember me telling you about how good this dipis after i had it at her house? i can't stop thinking about it.

why is canned chili not a staple in my home- this is the best snack ever!

Mumsy said...

Yes. I'm still thinking about it.