Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cheesy Chili Dip


Not my recipe, I saw it on the back of a package of Philadelphia cream cheese. At first I was not impressed with the sound of it. But, I tried it, simply because I had all of the ingredients. All I can say is, YUM. Click here to see a better picture of it. Serve it with tortilla chips or gluten free crackers.
Stagg chili is gluten free and it's the best kind of canned chili I have found. Click here to get a list of Hormel products that are gluten free.


Cheesy Chili Dip


1 (8 oz) package cream cheese

1 (15 oz) can Stagg chili, Dynamite hot style

1/4 cup cheddar cheese


Place block of cream cheese on a microwave safe plate. Pour chili over top. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That sounds SO good. Yum!!!

liz said...

lindsey- remember me telling you about how good this dipis after i had it at her house? i can't stop thinking about it.

why is canned chili not a staple in my home- this is the best snack ever!

Lindsey said...

Yes. I'm still thinking about it.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa