Monday, May 7, 2007

Dill Salmon


Dill Salmon

olive oil
dried dill
seasoned salt
lemon pepper
FRESH salmon fillet

Place salmon in a glass baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and rub it into the fish. Generously sprinkle salmon with dill and lemon pepper. Sprinkle less generously with seasoned salt. Bake in a 450 oven until flaky, about 10 minutes, depending on how large and thick your fish is. You can also grill it, which we usually do. Make sure your grill is hot and the grate is sprayed with cooking spray. Grill with top closed, skin side down and do not flip. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.

I don't have exact measurements for the seasonings, as it will depend on the size of your fish. I like the lemon pepper and dill the best so I use lots of them. Buy your salmon, and all fish for that matter, fresh (or as fresh as you can get it) to avoid the fishy taste. Amazingly, my kids love this.
By the way, I LOVE LIZ

No comments: