Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Pamela's Brownie Mix


Reason's why I love these(keeping in mind I haven't tried Namaste):
  • I can find them at my local grocer, in the health food section.
  • I only need 1 egg and 1/2 cup of oil to make them.
  • If I add 1/2 cup sour cream to the mix, they are especially rich.
  • They have chocolate chunks already in the mix.
  • I can cut them and freeze them, taking them out and nuking them when I'm in need of a chocolate fix.
  • My kids and my friends can't tell that they are gluten free.

I usually bake them for just the 20 minutes, as I like my brownies gooey, with vanilla ice cream on the side. mmmmmmmm. Find Pamela's products here.

By the way, this pan only lasted 1 day. I need to hide them better from my family.

2 comments:

Liz said...

wow that is an amazing shot. We almost always have a bag of these in the pantry for emergency dessert- although they are yummy for an purpose!

I love how you captured the flaky top in your photo- so important with a brownie.

Laura said...

Oh my GOSH...that looks soooo good! I want one NOW(must be that time)! A brownie never looked so good!