- I can find them at my local grocer, in the health food section.
- I only need 1 egg and 1/2 cup of oil to make them.
- If I add 1/2 cup sour cream to the mix, they are especially rich.
- They have chocolate chunks already in the mix.
- I can cut them and freeze them, taking them out and nuking them when I'm in need of a chocolate fix.
- My kids and my friends can't tell that they are gluten free.
I usually bake them for just the 20 minutes, as I like my brownies gooey, with vanilla ice cream on the side. mmmmmmmm. Find Pamela's products here.
By the way, this pan only lasted 1 day. I need to hide them better from my family.