Thursday, August 2, 2007

Guess the Gluten Free Pizza Crust


Yep, it's corn tortillas. For this particular personal pizza, I used two corn tortillas and sandwiched them with a little mozzerella, because one tortilla tends to get soggy. But it works, especially when you're not feeling like making pizza dough. Just add sauce and toppings, but not too much or you'll run across the whole soggy thing again. I like to bake mine until the cheese melts, about 5-7 minutes, then I broil it for just a minute or two to brown the top. It's good and easy. Did I mention easy?

2 comments:

sallybranwyn said...

Wow, I do love your style here! Easy, quick cooking. While it's nice to spend all day simmering things and making your house smell amazing, it's also nice to come home from work and grab something quick and yummy. Keep up the good blogging!

ShouldabeenRed said...

Adding this to my list of recipes to try. Looks like a perfect portion for one. And it's hard to come up with food ideas for just me.