Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Snack Attack

We are a little light on the cooking this week here at kill.the.gluten, so I thought I would share a snack tip for you.

Here is a link of all Frito-Lay products that do not contain gluten. We are most pleased in my home to see Cool Ranch Doritos among those listed. Be sure to read the fine print below the list on the Frito-Lay site as some snacks are produced on the same lines as snacks made with gluten.

Please note: Sadly, not all Doritos are gluten-free.

1 comment:

Let Them (not) Eat Cake said...

Sadly, I realized that a few weeks ago when I picked up some nacho cheese Doritos in my glee at hearing that cool ranch Doritos were ok, only to find wheat flour among the ingredients. Come on, is wheat flour really necessary for a cheese-flavored corn chip?!