Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Guest Chef: Lindsey Johnson Intro

Hello Readers!

I want to take a quick moment to prepare you for some slight changes that will be temporarily happening here at kill.the.gluten. Within the next month or so I will be having a bouncing baby boy, in fact, it could happen ANY DAY NOW. Needless to say, I won't be doing a whole lot of cooking once he gets here. Melanie's awesome posts, however, will resume as usual.

Instead of seeing recipes from my kitchen, I will be posting gluten-free recipes from other kitchens twice a week. The first featured chef will be my best friend Lindsey Johnson (in above photo). She runs the fabulous site Just Recipes with many delicious recipes and photos. Although her site is not exclusively on gluten-free foods, I have pre-selected some of her posts that happen to be gluten-free. She is, however, working on labeling her select archives as GF, so go ahead and check it out.
Get ready to welcome Lindsey ANY TIME NOW.....until then, we will have our regularly scheduled programming with a yummy dessert for me to post later today.

Thanks for reading and eating,
Liz

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope it is okay, I borrowed your cowboy caviar picture, I just had to share the yummy joy on my blog!

K Allrich said...

Congrats on your impending arrival! Be well and safe and healthy.

Karina

Mumsy said...

Yes--good luck to you. May you have a painless and speedy delivery of your baby. And thanks for all the nice things you said!! Love you and thanks for featuring me.

Laura said...

Wow I love her site too! Lots of great recipes I'm getting from you ladies! Thanks!